Whatcha gonna do when Rayven Justice and his clique Slide Thru? If you haven’t already prepared for that contingency, you’d best make a decision fast, because he’s sliding onto our front page as we speak. Similarly-titled but unrelated to E-40 and Too Short‘s 2012 joint single, Slide Through, the Oakland representative’s DJBooth debut finds him touting his ride-or-die philosophy over the stark, slow-rolling street boardwork of De La Musik. Two fellow Bay Area denizens, Keak da Sneak and Philthy Rich, lend a hand on the guest tip. Now that you’ve been introduced to Rayven Justice, are you craving more? Then stay tuned; this promotional single isn’t attached to a larger project, but we’ll be sure to slide his future releases your way.
Written by richard on 07/18/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “Chicago vs. Everybody?”
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.