I’ll let y’all in on a little secret: I have a nasty habit of letting people’s names slip my mind literally milliseconds after I’m introduced. If I don’t catch myself and ask you to repeat it immediately, odds are I’ll be quizzing a mutual friend as soon as your back’s turned. Cali buzzmaker Rayven Justice suffers from a similar ailment, as he reveals on new single Forgot Yo Name, but it only seems to come into play when he’s tipsy at the club, talking to a shawty he’d like to bring home (along with her friend) at the end of the night. Over Chrishan‘s minimal club boardwork, he urges the girl in question to overlook his lack of manners in light of the racks he’s willing to spend on her. Joe Moses grabs the mic to spit a freaky 16 on the back end. For material just like Forgot Your Name, cop the indie crooner’s I Have a Dream EP, released to the iTunes last week.
Written by richard on 08/26/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.