I’ll let y’all in on a little secret: I have a nasty habit of letting people’s names slip my mind literally milliseconds after I’m introduced. If I don’t catch myself and ask you to repeat it immediately, odds are I’ll be quizzing a mutual friend as soon as your back’s turned. Cali buzzmaker Rayven Justice suffers from a similar ailment, as he reveals on new single Forgot Yo Name, but it only seems to come into play when he’s tipsy at the club, talking to a shawty he’d like to bring home (along with her friend) at the end of the night. Over Chrishan‘s minimal club boardwork, he urges the girl in question to overlook his lack of manners in light of the racks he’s willing to spend on her. Joe Moses grabs the mic to spit a freaky 16 on the back end. For material just like Forgot Your Name, cop the indie crooner’s I Have a Dream EP, released to the iTunes last week.
Written by richard on 08/26/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.