Almost a year after introducing himself with reader-acclaimed mixtape cut Heir, RayDawn returns with a follow-up feature. The latest leak off his forthcoming EP, Fill Banks finds the Pittsburgh representative flaunting his bankroll and his expensive tastes over a ritzy, string-drenched instrumental by ATL beat crew SMKA. Like what you’re hearing? More awaits on Ray’s Passport Dreams EP, scheduled for release before the end of the first quarter. For more from SMKA, check out 2011’s The Report EP, still available for download in the Booth.
Written by richard on 02/1/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.