Almost a year after introducing himself with reader-acclaimed mixtape cut Heir, RayDawn returns with a follow-up feature. The latest leak off his forthcoming EP, Fill Banks finds the Pittsburgh representative flaunting his bankroll and his expensive tastes over a ritzy, string-drenched instrumental by ATL beat crew SMKA. Like what you’re hearing? More awaits on Ray’s Passport Dreams EP, scheduled for release before the end of the first quarter. For more from SMKA, check out 2011’s The Report EP, still available for download in the Booth.
Written by richard on 02/1/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.