Almost a year after introducing himself with reader-acclaimed mixtape cut Heir, RayDawn returns with a follow-up feature. The latest leak off his forthcoming EP, Fill Banks finds the Pittsburgh representative flaunting his bankroll and his expensive tastes over a ritzy, string-drenched instrumental by ATL beat crew SMKA. Like what you’re hearing? More awaits on Ray’s Passport Dreams EP, scheduled for release before the end of the first quarter. For more from SMKA, check out 2011’s The Report EP, still available for download in the Booth.
Written by richard on 02/1/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.