Almost a year after introducing himself with reader-acclaimed mixtape cut Heir, RayDawn returns with a follow-up feature. The latest leak off his forthcoming EP, Fill Banks finds the Pittsburgh representative flaunting his bankroll and his expensive tastes over a ritzy, string-drenched instrumental by ATL beat crew SMKA. Like what you’re hearing? More awaits on Ray’s Passport Dreams EP, scheduled for release before the end of the first quarter. For more from SMKA, check out 2011’s The Report EP, still available for download in the Booth.
Written by richard on 02/1/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)