Not familiar with Ray Rizzy? Then I suggest you Get Wit It. (Don’t feel bad, though; I’m only “with it” as of this morning.) To facilitate your wit-getting, we’re proud to present the Milwaukee newcomer’s latest promo single, a street-ready loosie featuring the guest bars of a West Coast mainstay. Over Bizness Boi‘s minimal beat, driven by a squelching synth-bassline, the headliner outlines his philosophy on the hustle and expresses his disdain for the competition, in a leisurely, self-assured flow. Continuing his extensive post-Crenshaw streak of guest features, Nipsey Hussle emphasizes his un-f**k-wit-ability on the back. Feeling it? Then stay tuned; Ray Rizzy doesn’t currently have any larger projects on te agenda, but we’ll keep you posted on his plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 11/22/13
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.