Not familiar with Ray Rizzy? Then I suggest you Get Wit It. (Don’t feel bad, though; I’m only “with it” as of this morning.) To facilitate your wit-getting, we’re proud to present the Milwaukee newcomer’s latest promo single, a street-ready loosie featuring the guest bars of a West Coast mainstay. Over Bizness Boi‘s minimal beat, driven by a squelching synth-bassline, the headliner outlines his philosophy on the hustle and expresses his disdain for the competition, in a leisurely, self-assured flow. Continuing his extensive post-Crenshaw streak of guest features, Nipsey Hussle emphasizes his un-f**k-wit-ability on the back. Feeling it? Then stay tuned; Ray Rizzy doesn’t currently have any larger projects on te agenda, but we’ll keep you posted on his plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 11/22/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.