Not familiar with Ray Rizzy? Then I suggest you Get Wit It. (Don’t feel bad, though; I’m only “with it” as of this morning.) To facilitate your wit-getting, we’re proud to present the Milwaukee newcomer’s latest promo single, a street-ready loosie featuring the guest bars of a West Coast mainstay. Over Bizness Boi‘s minimal beat, driven by a squelching synth-bassline, the headliner outlines his philosophy on the hustle and expresses his disdain for the competition, in a leisurely, self-assured flow. Continuing his extensive post-Crenshaw streak of guest features, Nipsey Hussle emphasizes his un-f**k-wit-ability on the back. Feeling it? Then stay tuned; Ray Rizzy doesn’t currently have any larger projects on te agenda, but we’ll keep you posted on his plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 11/22/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.