Not familiar with Ray Rizzy? Then I suggest you Get Wit It. (Don’t feel bad, though; I’m only “with it” as of this morning.) To facilitate your wit-getting, we’re proud to present the Milwaukee newcomer’s latest promo single, a street-ready loosie featuring the guest bars of a West Coast mainstay. Over Bizness Boi‘s minimal beat, driven by a squelching synth-bassline, the headliner outlines his philosophy on the hustle and expresses his disdain for the competition, in a leisurely, self-assured flow. Continuing his extensive post-Crenshaw streak of guest features, Nipsey Hussle emphasizes his un-f**k-wit-ability on the back. Feeling it? Then stay tuned; Ray Rizzy doesn’t currently have any larger projects on te agenda, but we’ll keep you posted on his plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 11/22/13
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.