Some, like your friends in The DJBooth (#notsohumblebrag) or Sean Ross, who produced this vibrant cut, have a keen ear for a talent. Ross has worked with Booth favorites Yonas and K. Sparks, so you just know his latest partner-in-crime is going to be a mic-murderer of the highest caliber. A Seattle newcomer looking to become a Booth favorite, Ray Myles introduces listeners to his exuberant, intoxicating style on Don’t Be Afraid. Ross cooks up a cascading, ebullient beat whose distinct pop/electronic vibe is sure to keep the dancefloor packed. Atop the beat, Myles underscores the record’s party-ready mood with exuberant verses and a smooth, sung hook. This record is part of Myles’ FlopHouse EP, scheduled for digital release July 18.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/15/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.