Some, like your friends in The DJBooth (#notsohumblebrag) or Sean Ross, who produced this vibrant cut, have a keen ear for a talent. Ross has worked with Booth favorites Yonas and K. Sparks, so you just know his latest partner-in-crime is going to be a mic-murderer of the highest caliber. A Seattle newcomer looking to become a Booth favorite, Ray Myles introduces listeners to his exuberant, intoxicating style on Don’t Be Afraid. Ross cooks up a cascading, ebullient beat whose distinct pop/electronic vibe is sure to keep the dancefloor packed. Atop the beat, Myles underscores the record’s party-ready mood with exuberant verses and a smooth, sung hook. This record is part of Myles’ FlopHouse EP, scheduled for digital release July 18.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/15/13
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)