When it comes to writing songs about cunnilingus, Ray Lavender doesn’t beat around the bush. On his latest mixtape single, the R&B up-and-comer who brought us Champion lets the ladies of the world know just how great he is with his Tongue, describing his prowess in lovingly explicit detail. While I’m not quite sold on the headliner’s “Gobble gobble, munch munch” sound effects , it’s hard to argue with the unapologetically freaky testimonials that Detroit femcee T-Baby, as well as Gunna and Tee of East St. Louis, Illinois duo Unladylike (who you may remember from their Homer Simpson-referencing Dough) spit over Da Beast Writers’ steamy synths and fingersnap percussion. Hungry for more X-rated sex jams? It’s a good bet you’ll find what you’re craving on Lavender’s Da Bed-Rocka Sheet-Muzik (Vol. 1), scheduled to hit the net February 14. Also, keep it locked for the latest on Lavender’s self-titled debut studio album, tentatively set to drop this summer.
Written by richard on 01/6/10
Submit your Rating
Global Artist Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My Girl Got A Girlfriend (Remix) ft. Fabolous & Red Cafe" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.