When it comes to writing songs about cunnilingus, Ray Lavender doesn’t beat around the bush. On his latest mixtape single, the R&B up-and-comer who brought us Champion lets the ladies of the world know just how great he is with his Tongue, describing his prowess in lovingly explicit detail. While I’m not quite sold on the headliner’s “Gobble gobble, munch munch” sound effects , it’s hard to argue with the unapologetically freaky testimonials that Detroit femcee T-Baby, as well as Gunna and Tee of East St. Louis, Illinois duo Unladylike (who you may remember from their Homer Simpson-referencing Dough) spit over Da Beast Writers’ steamy synths and fingersnap percussion. Hungry for more X-rated sex jams? It’s a good bet you’ll find what you’re craving on Lavender’s Da Bed-Rocka Sheet-Muzik (Vol. 1), scheduled to hit the net February 14. Also, keep it locked for the latest on Lavender’s self-titled debut studio album, tentatively set to drop this summer.
Written by richard on 01/6/10
Submit your Rating
Global Artist Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My Girl Got A Girlfriend (Remix) ft. Fabolous & Red Cafe" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.