When it comes to writing songs about cunnilingus, Ray Lavender doesn’t beat around the bush. On his latest mixtape single, the R&B up-and-comer who brought us Champion lets the ladies of the world know just how great he is with his Tongue, describing his prowess in lovingly explicit detail. While I’m not quite sold on the headliner’s “Gobble gobble, munch munch” sound effects , it’s hard to argue with the unapologetically freaky testimonials that Detroit femcee T-Baby, as well as Gunna and Tee of East St. Louis, Illinois duo Unladylike (who you may remember from their Homer Simpson-referencing Dough) spit over Da Beast Writers’ steamy synths and fingersnap percussion. Hungry for more X-rated sex jams? It’s a good bet you’ll find what you’re craving on Lavender’s Da Bed-Rocka Sheet-Muzik (Vol. 1), scheduled to hit the net February 14. Also, keep it locked for the latest on Lavender’s self-titled debut studio album, tentatively set to drop this summer.
Global Artist Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My Girl Got A Girlfriend (Remix) ft. Fabolous & Red Cafe" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.