In September of ‘08, the first two albums from the Geffen/Interscope umbrella label KonLive distribution were released; Kardinal Offishall‘s Not 4 Sale and Colby O’Donis‘s self-titled debut. Those who have heard either know that the very first Konvict signee (and most in-demand collaborator in the world), T-Pain, assisted on a single track off each of the projects. Next up for KLD is an artist who has been patiently waiting in the wings for almost two years. Unlike his labelmates, however, Ray Lavender has chosen his collabo record, Pop My Collar, as his next single. As the title implies, Ray and Teddy devote their vocals to spitting game (with plenty of autotuner involved). Despite the lack of a set release date for Lavender’s self-titled debut, Pop My Collar has the potential to gain enough spins, which should konvince the label execs to grab their calendars.
Global Artist Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My Girl Got A Girlfriend (Remix) ft. Fabolous & Red Cafe" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!