The directional arrow for most artists is usually pointing upwards. They hope to move up the charts and some just want to get high by puffing on something illegal (unless, of course, you live in Colorado or Washington). Veteran singer Ray Lavender is sick of being up, though, and on his latest single the ATL product admits he’d much rather go Down. Just how far down does Ray L intend to travel on his new promo single? You might want to ask his lady friend, who met him just south of the border. As the Dunlap beat rattles, Lavender boats about his talents below his girl’s waistline. Bold, boastful, and yes, entertaining to say the least. Down is a promo single, so it is not attached to any project, but you can find an earlier version of the track on his latest mixtape, The R&B Hustler.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/8/12
Submit your Rating
Global Artist Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My Girl Got A Girlfriend (Remix) ft. Fabolous & Red Cafe" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)