Most of us know Ray-L‘s playboy side from his first two buzz singles, My Girl Gotta Girlfriend and Donkey Kong. Since his woman probably heard those songs too, she decided to find the truth and resorts to Checkin’ My Phone. Obviously fearful of what his lady will find Ray pleads for her to stop and trust him, but unfortunately it’s too late. While booty jams are often fun in the club, most men can relate to their women being overly suspicious. For Checkin’ My Phone to be an Urban AC chart contender and X-Rayted to re-land on the Kon Live and Geffen priority list, lets hope women continue to investigate.
Written by Burmy on 11/6/07
Submit your Rating
Global Artist Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My Girl Got A Girlfriend (Remix) ft. Fabolous & Red Cafe" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.