Much as it often hurts to know that someone else is getting it in with your ex, comfort can be found in the fact that, whoever your successor may be, they have to be satisfied with your sloppy seconds. On his latest promo single, leaked to the ‘net this past weekend but presented here in its finished form, Ray J. sends a message to Reggie Bush, Kris Humphries and, most recently, Kanye West: “I Hit It First.” (To be be fair, he claims the record is not about Kim Kardashian. In regard to which, I think I speak for all of us when I say, “Yeah, right.”) Joining the headliner over Nic Nac‘s club-ready production, Oakland, Cali’s Bobby Brackins lends his braggadocious flows to verse two. This joint isn’t attached to any larger project, but those feeling it can purchase the single now on iTunes.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Ray J’s J.R. Saint‘s I Hit It First visual.
Written by richard on 04/29/13
Submit your Rating
KO Entertainment/Fifth Amendment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Porno Shit" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.