Much as it often hurts to know that someone else is getting it in with your ex, comfort can be found in the fact that, whoever your successor may be, they have to be satisfied with your sloppy seconds. On his latest promo single, leaked to the ‘net this past weekend but presented here in its finished form, Ray J. sends a message to Reggie Bush, Kris Humphries and, most recently, Kanye West: “I Hit It First.” (To be be fair, he claims the record is not about Kim Kardashian. In regard to which, I think I speak for all of us when I say, “Yeah, right.”) Joining the headliner over Nic Nac‘s club-ready production, Oakland, Cali’s Bobby Brackins lends his braggadocious flows to verse two. This joint isn’t attached to any larger project, but those feeling it can purchase the single now on iTunes.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Ray J’s J.R. Saint‘s I Hit It First visual.
Written by richard on 04/29/13
KO Entertainment/Fifth Amendment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Porno Shit" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.