On his last solo feature, April 2013’s I Hit It First, Ray J reminded the world that he planted his flag on Kim Kardashian long before her now-husband ever sighted the coast. Fast-forward just under a year, and he’s much less preoccupied with numerical precedence; he simply wants to get it in. Promo cut Hey Love finds the R&B heavyweight/reality TV star scouring the club for a few dimes to keep him and his well-known homies company. Fresh off the release of Hookah, which was featured on our pages earlier today, Tyga lends his self-assured flow to verse two, and Bad Boy‘s French Montana provides a caked-up closing 16. Undergirding the collaborators’ vocals is a sensual, yet bass-booming instrumental by Trak D. Feeling it? Then stay tuned; Ray J has yet to announce any new musical projects for 2014, but we’ll keep you posted on his plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 03/17/14
Submit your Rating
KO Entertainment/Fifth Amendment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Porno Shit" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)