Now that Flavor Flav’s time is up on Flavor of Love and Bret Michaels’ Rock of Love tour is coming to a close, VH1 has recruited yet another musical heavyweight for their latest Bachelor-type series, For The Love of Ray J. Unlike the previous two shows, there will actually be a soundtrack this time around, to be released on March 24 via Ray’s label home, Knockout Entertainment/E1 Music. The first single (and show theme song) sees Ray in familar territory as he compliments all the Sexy Ladies in the building. Produced by Ray and Kevin Crouch, and featuring Knockout Entertainment protégé Truth, Sexy Ladies is background music that doesn’t sacrifice radio appeal. To find out which of the ten remaining Sexy Ladies will win Ray J’s heart (at least for the time being), tune into VH1 every Monday evening at 10 Eastern/9 Central.
Written by Burmy on 02/10/09
Submit your Rating
KO Entertainment/Fifth Amendment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Porno Shit" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.