Now that Flavor Flav’s time is up on Flavor of Love and Bret Michaels’ Rock of Love tour is coming to a close, VH1 has recruited yet another musical heavyweight for their latest Bachelor-type series, For The Love of Ray J. Unlike the previous two shows, there will actually be a soundtrack this time around, to be released on March 24 via Ray’s label home, Knockout Entertainment/E1 Music. The first single (and show theme song) sees Ray in familar territory as he compliments all the Sexy Ladies in the building. Produced by Ray and Kevin Crouch, and featuring Knockout Entertainment protégé Truth, Sexy Ladies is background music that doesn’t sacrifice radio appeal. To find out which of the ten remaining Sexy Ladies will win Ray J’s heart (at least for the time being), tune into VH1 every Monday evening at 10 Eastern/9 Central.
Listen to More: Ray J
Written by Burmy on 02/10/09
Submit your Rating
KO Entertainment/Fifth Amendment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Porno Shit" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.