After his Un-Kut mixtape with DJ Kay Slay hit the streets (and No Porno Sh*t became the new all-time lowest-rated track on DJBooth), Ray J signed a new joint deal with DEJA34 and Koch to distribute his upcoming fourth studio album, All I Feel. The first single, Sexy Can I, features Yung Berg but could easily be credited as the other way around - Berg plays more of a part here than your traditional guest feature. Although not as explicit as No Porno, Sexy Can I is still more vulgar than past Ray-J material (we shouldn’t be surprised considering all the sextape drama). Produced by Noel ‘Detail’ Fisher, Sexy Can I has an uphill climb to be a hit; audiences will have a tough time recognizing Ray J as the same wholesome youngster who dished out the ‘05 clean-cut hit, One Wish.
KO Entertainment/Fifth Amendment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Porno Shit" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.