After his Un-Kut mixtape with DJ Kay Slay hit the streets (and No Porno Sh*t became the new all-time lowest-rated track on DJBooth), Ray J signed a new joint deal with DEJA34 and Koch to distribute his upcoming fourth studio album, All I Feel. The first single, Sexy Can I, features Yung Berg but could easily be credited as the other way around - Berg plays more of a part here than your traditional guest feature. Although not as explicit as No Porno, Sexy Can I is still more vulgar than past Ray-J material (we shouldn’t be surprised considering all the sextape drama). Produced by Noel ‘Detail’ Fisher, Sexy Can I has an uphill climb to be a hit; audiences will have a tough time recognizing Ray J as the same wholesome youngster who dished out the ‘05 clean-cut hit, One Wish.
Written by Burmy on 12/13/07
Submit your Rating
KO Entertainment/Fifth Amendment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Porno Shit" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.