After his Un-Kut mixtape with DJ Kay Slay hit the streets (and No Porno Sh*t became the new all-time lowest-rated track on DJBooth), Ray J signed a new joint deal with DEJA34 and Koch to distribute his upcoming fourth studio album, All I Feel. The first single, Sexy Can I, features Yung Berg but could easily be credited as the other way around - Berg plays more of a part here than your traditional guest feature. Although not as explicit as No Porno, Sexy Can I is still more vulgar than past Ray-J material (we shouldn’t be surprised considering all the sextape drama). Produced by Noel ‘Detail’ Fisher, Sexy Can I has an uphill climb to be a hit; audiences will have a tough time recognizing Ray J as the same wholesome youngster who dished out the ‘05 clean-cut hit, One Wish.
Written by Burmy on 12/13/07
Submit your Rating
KO Entertainment/Fifth Amendment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Porno Shit" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.