After his Un-Kut mixtape with DJ Kay Slay hit the streets (and No Porno Sh*t became the new all-time lowest-rated track on DJBooth), Ray J signed a new joint deal with DEJA34 and Koch to distribute his upcoming fourth studio album, All I Feel. The first single, Sexy Can I, features Yung Berg but could easily be credited as the other way around - Berg plays more of a part here than your traditional guest feature. Although not as explicit as No Porno, Sexy Can I is still more vulgar than past Ray-J material (we shouldn’t be surprised considering all the sextape drama). Produced by Noel ‘Detail’ Fisher, Sexy Can I has an uphill climb to be a hit; audiences will have a tough time recognizing Ray J as the same wholesome youngster who dished out the ‘05 clean-cut hit, One Wish.
Written by Burmy on 12/13/07
Submit your Rating
KO Entertainment/Fifth Amendment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Porno Shit" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.