After his Un-Kut mixtape with DJ Kay Slay hit the streets (and No Porno Sh*t became the new all-time lowest-rated track on DJBooth), Ray J signed a new joint deal with DEJA34 and Koch to distribute his upcoming fourth studio album, All I Feel. The first single, Sexy Can I, features Yung Berg but could easily be credited as the other way around - Berg plays more of a part here than your traditional guest feature. Although not as explicit as No Porno, Sexy Can I is still more vulgar than past Ray-J material (we shouldn’t be surprised considering all the sextape drama). Produced by Noel ‘Detail’ Fisher, Sexy Can I has an uphill climb to be a hit; audiences will have a tough time recognizing Ray J as the same wholesome youngster who dished out the ‘05 clean-cut hit, One Wish.
Written by Burmy on 12/13/07
KO Entertainment/Fifth Amendment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Porno Shit" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)