Do you miss the days when popular music required a call and response hook? If you answered ‘no,’ just skip to the play button below. But if you answered ‘yes,’ then get excited because Ray J wants to know Where You At? Hooking up with his West Coast neighbor The Game, the unsuspecting underground porn star rides a DJ Quik beat like a rollercoaster, smoothly giving props to his “n*ggas makin’ money” in-between a chopped n’ screwed voice and vocals from a sexy feline. Though Ray J admits his favorite attire is a cherry-red shirt and an Anaheim Angels fitted ball cap, we’re considering letting him off the hook. Ray J’s new album, All I Feel, will drop on Koch Records next Tuesday, April 8.
Written by DJ Z on 04/2/08
Submit your Rating
KO Entertainment/Fifth Amendment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Porno Shit" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.