Do you miss the days when popular music required a call and response hook? If you answered ‘no,’ just skip to the play button below. But if you answered ‘yes,’ then get excited because Ray J wants to know Where You At? Hooking up with his West Coast neighbor The Game, the unsuspecting underground porn star rides a DJ Quik beat like a rollercoaster, smoothly giving props to his “n*ggas makin’ money” in-between a chopped n’ screwed voice and vocals from a sexy feline. Though Ray J admits his favorite attire is a cherry-red shirt and an Anaheim Angels fitted ball cap, we’re considering letting him off the hook. Ray J’s new album, All I Feel, will drop on Koch Records next Tuesday, April 8.
Written by DJ Z on 04/2/08
Submit your Rating
KO Entertainment/Fifth Amendment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Porno Shit" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)