Do you miss the days when popular music required a call and response hook? If you answered ‘no,’ just skip to the play button below. But if you answered ‘yes,’ then get excited because Ray J wants to know Where You At? Hooking up with his West Coast neighbor The Game, the unsuspecting underground porn star rides a DJ Quik beat like a rollercoaster, smoothly giving props to his “n*ggas makin’ money” in-between a chopped n’ screwed voice and vocals from a sexy feline. Though Ray J admits his favorite attire is a cherry-red shirt and an Anaheim Angels fitted ball cap, we’re considering letting him off the hook. Ray J’s new album, All I Feel, will drop on Koch Records next Tuesday, April 8.
KO Entertainment/Fifth Amendment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Porno Shit" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.