Do you miss the days when popular music required a call and response hook? If you answered ‘no,’ just skip to the play button below. But if you answered ‘yes,’ then get excited because Ray J wants to know Where You At? Hooking up with his West Coast neighbor The Game, the unsuspecting underground porn star rides a DJ Quik beat like a rollercoaster, smoothly giving props to his “n*ggas makin’ money” in-between a chopped n’ screwed voice and vocals from a sexy feline. Though Ray J admits his favorite attire is a cherry-red shirt and an Anaheim Angels fitted ball cap, we’re considering letting him off the hook. Ray J’s new album, All I Feel, will drop on Koch Records next Tuesday, April 8.
Written by DJ Z on 04/2/08
Submit your Rating
KO Entertainment/Fifth Amendment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Porno Shit" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.