Read five reviews of Ray J’s new album, All I Feel, and they will all say the same thing: nearly every song featured on the project is about a certain three-letter word. Thus, after having glanced at said reviews, Ray has chosen to release the album’s heartfelt title track as his next single. Assisting on the record are songwriter Johnta Austin and veteran producer Darkchild, who together help Ray feel better about the relationship that fell apart oh-so-quickly. While it’s impossible to predict a success rate for All I Feel, especially post-Sexy Can I, it is safe to assume that the song is the One Wish that die-hard fans were hoping to have granted.
Written by Burmy on 05/5/08
Submit your Rating
KO Entertainment/Fifth Amendment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Porno Shit" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.