Read five reviews of Ray J’s new album, All I Feel, and they will all say the same thing: nearly every song featured on the project is about a certain three-letter word. Thus, after having glanced at said reviews, Ray has chosen to release the album’s heartfelt title track as his next single. Assisting on the record are songwriter Johnta Austin and veteran producer Darkchild, who together help Ray feel better about the relationship that fell apart oh-so-quickly. While it’s impossible to predict a success rate for All I Feel, especially post-Sexy Can I, it is safe to assume that the song is the One Wish that die-hard fans were hoping to have granted.
Listen to More: Ray J
Written by Burmy on 05/5/08
KO Entertainment/Fifth Amendment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Porno Shit" (2007)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.