Read five reviews of Ray J’s new album, All I Feel, and they will all say the same thing: nearly every song featured on the project is about a certain three-letter word. Thus, after having glanced at said reviews, Ray has chosen to release the album’s heartfelt title track as his next single. Assisting on the record are songwriter Johnta Austin and veteran producer Darkchild, who together help Ray feel better about the relationship that fell apart oh-so-quickly. While it’s impossible to predict a success rate for All I Feel, especially post-Sexy Can I, it is safe to assume that the song is the One Wish that die-hard fans were hoping to have granted.
Listen to More: Ray J Written by Burmy
KO Entertainment/Fifth Amendment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Porno Shit" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.