Read five reviews of Ray J’s new album, All I Feel, and they will all say the same thing: nearly every song featured on the project is about a certain three-letter word. Thus, after having glanced at said reviews, Ray has chosen to release the album’s heartfelt title track as his next single. Assisting on the record are songwriter Johnta Austin and veteran producer Darkchild, who together help Ray feel better about the relationship that fell apart oh-so-quickly. While it’s impossible to predict a success rate for All I Feel, especially post-Sexy Can I, it is safe to assume that the song is the One Wish that die-hard fans were hoping to have granted.
Written by Burmy on 05/5/08
Submit your Rating
KO Entertainment/Fifth Amendment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Porno Shit" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.