Two years after the release of his hard-hitting debut album, Cash On Delivery, Ray Cash is preparing to release a sophomore project (whose title has yet to be determined). On the album’s first buzz single, It’z Me, the Cleveland native wants to let the world know that he’s here again to rock the clubs, bottles of red champagne and all. Cash provides entertaining verses over whistle blows and heavy breathing by producer Malay, but overall the song sounds like it’d be more at home in a Mario Bros. video game than on a rap record. Nonetheless, it should be enough for the Midwesterner to generate some action on the dance floor.
Written by Angela on 04/17/08
Submit your Rating
Champagne Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.