Two years after the release of his hard-hitting debut album, Cash On Delivery, Ray Cash is preparing to release a sophomore project (whose title has yet to be determined). On the album’s first buzz single, It’z Me, the Cleveland native wants to let the world know that he’s here again to rock the clubs, bottles of red champagne and all. Cash provides entertaining verses over whistle blows and heavy breathing by producer Malay, but overall the song sounds like it’d be more at home in a Mario Bros. video game than on a rap record. Nonetheless, it should be enough for the Midwesterner to generate some action on the dance floor.
Listen to More: Ray Cash
Written by Angela on 04/17/08
Champagne Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)