Two years after the release of his hard-hitting debut album, Cash On Delivery, Ray Cash is preparing to release a sophomore project (whose title has yet to be determined). On the album’s first buzz single, It’z Me, the Cleveland native wants to let the world know that he’s here again to rock the clubs, bottles of red champagne and all. Cash provides entertaining verses over whistle blows and heavy breathing by producer Malay, but overall the song sounds like it’d be more at home in a Mario Bros. video game than on a rap record. Nonetheless, it should be enough for the Midwesterner to generate some action on the dance floor.
Written by Angela on 04/17/08
Submit your Rating
Champagne Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.