Two years after the release of his hard-hitting debut album, Cash On Delivery, Ray Cash is preparing to release a sophomore project (whose title has yet to be determined). On the album’s first buzz single, It’z Me, the Cleveland native wants to let the world know that he’s here again to rock the clubs, bottles of red champagne and all. Cash provides entertaining verses over whistle blows and heavy breathing by producer Malay, but overall the song sounds like it’d be more at home in a Mario Bros. video game than on a rap record. Nonetheless, it should be enough for the Midwesterner to generate some action on the dance floor.
Written by Angela on 04/17/08
Submit your Rating
Champagne Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.