Two years after the release of his hard-hitting debut album, Cash On Delivery, Ray Cash is preparing to release a sophomore project (whose title has yet to be determined). On the album’s first buzz single, It’z Me, the Cleveland native wants to let the world know that he’s here again to rock the clubs, bottles of red champagne and all. Cash provides entertaining verses over whistle blows and heavy breathing by producer Malay, but overall the song sounds like it’d be more at home in a Mario Bros. video game than on a rap record. Nonetheless, it should be enough for the Midwesterner to generate some action on the dance floor.
Written by Angela on 04/17/08
Submit your Rating
Champagne Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.