On her new paper-chasing anthem Raven Sorvino is joined by Doley Bernays and Kris Kasanova, who together pool their talents in hopes that it earns them enough coin to buy the famous Da Vinci painting, the Mona Li$a. One by one the three emcees go in over an airy, trap-inspired beat from Re-Produced series alum, Willie B. The elegant, chiming production serves as a nice compliment to the trio’s similarly edgy, aggressive flows, while Sorvino ensures that she will not be Andre 3 Stack-ed on her own cut, delivering slick wordplay with a relentless flow that cuts through the cushiony production. There is no word on when forthcoming project Queen Of Hearts will drop, but in the meantime you can check peep her other works of art, such as her guest spot on Pac Div’s Black Acura.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/8/13
Submit your Rating
Language Artz Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Say Goodbye" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)