On her new paper-chasing anthem Raven Sorvino is joined by Doley Bernays and Kris Kasanova, who together pool their talents in hopes that it earns them enough coin to buy the famous Da Vinci painting, the Mona Li$a. One by one the three emcees go in over an airy, trap-inspired beat from Re-Produced series alum, Willie B. The elegant, chiming production serves as a nice compliment to the trio’s similarly edgy, aggressive flows, while Sorvino ensures that she will not be Andre 3 Stack-ed on her own cut, delivering slick wordplay with a relentless flow that cuts through the cushiony production. There is no word on when forthcoming project Queen Of Hearts will drop, but in the meantime you can check peep her other works of art, such as her guest spot on Pac Div’s Black Acura.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/8/13
Submit your Rating
Language Artz Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Say Goodbye" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.