On her new paper-chasing anthem Raven Sorvino is joined by Doley Bernays and Kris Kasanova, who together pool their talents in hopes that it earns them enough coin to buy the famous Da Vinci painting, the Mona Li$a. One by one the three emcees go in over an airy, trap-inspired beat from Re-Produced series alum, Willie B. The elegant, chiming production serves as a nice compliment to the trio’s similarly edgy, aggressive flows, while Sorvino ensures that she will not be Andre 3 Stack-ed on her own cut, delivering slick wordplay with a relentless flow that cuts through the cushiony production. There is no word on when forthcoming project Queen Of Hearts will drop, but in the meantime you can check peep her other works of art, such as her guest spot on Pac Div’s Black Acura.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/8/13
Submit your Rating
Language Artz Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Say Goodbye" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.