As we all know, drunk dialing has a tendency to result in regret and embarrassment. There’s always the chance, however, that the recipient of an intoxicated call or text is in a similar state at that very moment. Such seems to be the case for RaVaughn Brown on I’m So F’d Up, the latest single off her Compound/Columbia debut set. Over an unknown beatsmith’s synth boardwork, the You Better Be Good singer recounts how copious amounts of Moet and Malibu Red spurred her to reach out to an ex. Though she’s well aware that she might be making a terrible mistake (“I must be trippin’, got these spirits in my head.”), she finds the object of her affection (played by guest emcee Fabolous) also in the grips of liquor-induced nostalgia. Like what you’re hearing? Then keep it locked for the latest on freshman full-length Love Always, which currently lacks a solid release date.
Written by richard on 04/8/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Better Be Good" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- ScHoolboy Q ft. Nas & BJ The Chicago Kid - Studio (Remix)
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- “Google Me Bitch”: A Lyrical Album Review of Rittz’ “Next to Nothing”
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.