As we all know, drunk dialing has a tendency to result in regret and embarrassment. There’s always the chance, however, that the recipient of an intoxicated call or text is in a similar state at that very moment. Such seems to be the case for RaVaughn Brown on I’m So F’d Up, the latest single off her Compound/Columbia debut set. Over an unknown beatsmith’s synth boardwork, the You Better Be Good singer recounts how copious amounts of Moet and Malibu Red spurred her to reach out to an ex. Though she’s well aware that she might be making a terrible mistake (“I must be trippin’, got these spirits in my head.”), she finds the object of her affection (played by guest emcee Fabolous) also in the grips of liquor-induced nostalgia. Like what you’re hearing? Then keep it locked for the latest on freshman full-length Love Always, which currently lacks a solid release date.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Better Be Good" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.