As we all know, drunk dialing has a tendency to result in regret and embarrassment. There’s always the chance, however, that the recipient of an intoxicated call or text is in a similar state at that very moment. Such seems to be the case for RaVaughn Brown on I’m So F’d Up, the latest single off her Compound/Columbia debut set. Over an unknown beatsmith’s synth boardwork, the You Better Be Good singer recounts how copious amounts of Moet and Malibu Red spurred her to reach out to an ex. Though she’s well aware that she might be making a terrible mistake (“I must be trippin’, got these spirits in my head.”), she finds the object of her affection (played by guest emcee Fabolous) also in the grips of liquor-induced nostalgia. Like what you’re hearing? Then keep it locked for the latest on freshman full-length Love Always, which currently lacks a solid release date.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Better Be Good" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!