It’s been a little while since we’ve heard from RAtheMC, however, she is back with a new single named after one of the most controversial figures in America, OJ Simpson. Although the song has very little to literally do with OJ, the DMV representer shows off her fantastic flow and comfort on the mic with lines like ” All I ever wanna do is style it, give a couple thousand to fame and public housing”. For the production, RA brought along DC House Studio’s Ay Rock, who provides a banging synth based beat for the DJBooth Freestyle Series alumni to rhyme over. RAtheMC’s forthcoming project, The Grace Jones Experiment, is set to drop on March 27. In the meantime, keep it locked…
Written by Dillon White on 03/21/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hater Call" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.