Are you down with O.P.P.? Think before you answer—as Rashid Hadee reminds us, Let Me Be on the latest “visual single” off his forthcoming full-length, being the “other man” (or woman) can have dire consequences. Here, the Chi-town rapper-producer’s own sampled boardwork bangs in the back as Hadee describes how his own stint as “boyfriend #2” led to a fatal confrontation with boyfriend #1. Fatal for whom? You’ll just have to listen and find out. Singer Spq-Her assists on the hook. Aural Sex: The Search For Pinky Tuscadero was released last month, and fans can download the project via Hadee’s Bandcamp page.
Written by richard on 03/20/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Back Again" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.