Are you down with O.P.P.? Think before you answer—as Rashid Hadee reminds us, Let Me Be on the latest “visual single” off his forthcoming full-length, being the “other man” (or woman) can have dire consequences. Here, the Chi-town rapper-producer’s own sampled boardwork bangs in the back as Hadee describes how his own stint as “boyfriend #2” led to a fatal confrontation with boyfriend #1. Fatal for whom? You’ll just have to listen and find out. Singer Spq-Her assists on the hook. Aural Sex: The Search For Pinky Tuscadero was released last month, and fans can download the project via Hadee’s Bandcamp page.
Written by richard on 03/20/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Back Again" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)