Are you down with O.P.P.? Think before you answer—as Rashid Hadee reminds us, Let Me Be on the latest “visual single” off his forthcoming full-length, being the “other man” (or woman) can have dire consequences. Here, the Chi-town rapper-producer’s own sampled boardwork bangs in the back as Hadee describes how his own stint as “boyfriend #2” led to a fatal confrontation with boyfriend #1. Fatal for whom? You’ll just have to listen and find out. Singer Spq-Her assists on the hook. Aural Sex: The Search For Pinky Tuscadero was released last month, and fans can download the project via Hadee’s Bandcamp page.
Written by richard on 03/20/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Back Again" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.