Are you down with O.P.P.? Think before you answer—as Rashid Hadee reminds us, Let Me Be on the latest “visual single” off his forthcoming full-length, being the “other man” (or woman) can have dire consequences. Here, the Chi-town rapper-producer’s own sampled boardwork bangs in the back as Hadee describes how his own stint as “boyfriend #2” led to a fatal confrontation with boyfriend #1. Fatal for whom? You’ll just have to listen and find out. Singer Spq-Her assists on the hook. Aural Sex: The Search For Pinky Tuscadero was released last month, and fans can download the project via Hadee’s Bandcamp page.
Written by richard on 03/20/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Back Again" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.