Are you down with O.P.P.? Think before you answer—as Rashid Hadee reminds us, Let Me Be on the latest “visual single” off his forthcoming full-length, being the “other man” (or woman) can have dire consequences. Here, the Chi-town rapper-producer’s own sampled boardwork bangs in the back as Hadee describes how his own stint as “boyfriend #2” led to a fatal confrontation with boyfriend #1. Fatal for whom? You’ll just have to listen and find out. Singer Spq-Her assists on the hook. Aural Sex: The Search For Pinky Tuscadero was released last month, and fans can download the project via Hadee’s Bandcamp page.
Written by richard on 03/20/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Back Again" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.