More than a month after the release of R?§H?Ð‘s last solo feature, Booth-acclaimed mixtape inclusion The Moment, fans may be starting to wonder, “Is he ever coming back?” If you’ve been spending every waking hour holding back tears while constantly reloading the DJBooth homepage, I’m happy to say you have nothing to worry about - aside from a crippling case of Separation Anxiety Disorder. Today, the frequent Stalley collaborator is “...back like [he] never left,” with aptly-titled single/video The Return. On this nostalgia-drenched ballad, R?§H?Ð once again showcases his skills on both sides of the boards; over his own idyllic beat, an ebbing and flowing synth arrangement backed by languid, swung percussion, R?§H?Ð harks back to “a Golden Age long forgotten,” inviting us to accompany him as he revisits those halcyon days. How about it, Booth readers - are you going to take R?§H?Ð up on his offer? Then keep it locked. While the artist has yet to reveal a release date for his Museum LP, you can rest assured that a fresh, soulful experience awaits.
Written by richard on 02/27/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)