More than a month after the release of R?§H?Ð‘s last solo feature, Booth-acclaimed mixtape inclusion The Moment, fans may be starting to wonder, “Is he ever coming back?” If you’ve been spending every waking hour holding back tears while constantly reloading the DJBooth homepage, I’m happy to say you have nothing to worry about - aside from a crippling case of Separation Anxiety Disorder. Today, the frequent Stalley collaborator is “...back like [he] never left,” with aptly-titled single/video The Return. On this nostalgia-drenched ballad, R?§H?Ð once again showcases his skills on both sides of the boards; over his own idyllic beat, an ebbing and flowing synth arrangement backed by languid, swung percussion, R?§H?Ð harks back to “a Golden Age long forgotten,” inviting us to accompany him as he revisits those halcyon days. How about it, Booth readers - are you going to take R?§H?Ð up on his offer? Then keep it locked. While the artist has yet to reveal a release date for his Museum LP, you can rest assured that a fresh, soulful experience awaits.
Written by richard on 02/27/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.