More than a month after the release of R?§H?Ð‘s last solo feature, Booth-acclaimed mixtape inclusion The Moment, fans may be starting to wonder, “Is he ever coming back?” If you’ve been spending every waking hour holding back tears while constantly reloading the DJBooth homepage, I’m happy to say you have nothing to worry about - aside from a crippling case of Separation Anxiety Disorder. Today, the frequent Stalley collaborator is “...back like [he] never left,” with aptly-titled single/video The Return. On this nostalgia-drenched ballad, R?§H?Ð once again showcases his skills on both sides of the boards; over his own idyllic beat, an ebbing and flowing synth arrangement backed by languid, swung percussion, R?§H?Ð harks back to “a Golden Age long forgotten,” inviting us to accompany him as he revisits those halcyon days. How about it, Booth readers - are you going to take R?§H?Ð up on his offer? Then keep it locked. While the artist has yet to reveal a release date for his Museum LP, you can rest assured that a fresh, soulful experience awaits.
Written by richard on 02/27/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.