Originally dropped via the The DJBooth in May of last year, R∆§H∆Ð‘s Museum LP is currently being reworked for release as a retail product. The expanded edition of the set will feature several freshly-added tracks, among them new single The Life. As usual, the Ohioan recording artist showcases his talents on both sides of the mixing boards, crafting a triumphant brass instrumental to back him as he encourages listeners to truck on despite the obstacles in their way. Fresh off the release of Float lead single Hater Love, D-Block vet Styles P. brings a political edge to his middle verse, and director Picture Candy foregrounds the record’s revolutionary themes in the official visuals. The latest incarnation of Museum as yet lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with further details and song releases leading up to its arrival.
Written by richard on 02/28/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.