Though a crowded club isn’t exactly the ideal setting for an intimate moment, that’s easily rectified by stepping outside (or going home together, if it’s that time of the night). If Ohioan singer/songwriter Rashad had his way, however, he’d take the object of his affection on a top Out of This World, never to return again. Backed by the artist’s own exotically spacey production, this sultry selection is just one of many quality cuts to be found on the Lincoln Way Nights producer/crooner’s Museum LP, coming soon.
Written by richard on 10/12/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.