The second R&B singer signed to T.I.’s Grand Hustle, Rashad knows that the first rule of marketing is to Tell ‘Em What They Wanna Hear. With that in mind, he decides to spend a day spitting game to all the females, telling each of them he’s looking for a wife and wants to be the father of their kids. Grand Hustle‘s dynamic duo of T.I. and Young Dro help enhance the pimp mode, but it’s Rashad’s simplistic snap-beat (a la ColliPark, circa ‘05) that gives Tell ‘Em What They Wanna Hear a good shot at the Billboard charts. Tell ‘Em was first heard on Grand Hustle’s In Da Streetz Volume 4 compilation in December of ‘06, but is now the first single off Rashad’s debut album Detroit Love Affair, set to be released sometime this year.
Grand Hustle/Atlantic Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bang Bang ft. Rashad" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.