If you ask your average rapper what motivates him, the answer will be money and women—in that order. On the latest single off Ras Kass’ Booth-sponsored collaborative set with beat crew Doc Hollywood, the Cali representative turns that equation upside-down, making clear that his desire for paper is only a distant second to his lust for Big Booty B*tches. Over Lex Larson and Louie Rubio‘s breezy, synth-driven groove (inspired, of course, by the titular line from Biggie‘s Machine Gun Funk), the Cali rhymesayer voices his appreciation for women with a little extra in the back. As usual, the memorable lines come hard and fast; personally, I can’t decide whether I’m more amused by “J-Lo like Martin Luther King for junk in the trunk.” or “Filipino chick—call her Fanny Pacquiao.” Digging this head-noddable ode to the female posterior? More is on its way—watch for Ras Kass’ and Doc Hollywood’s Spit No Evil street album to arrive on our mixtape page for free streaming and download April 3.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!