If you ask your average rapper what motivates him, the answer will be money and women—in that order. On the latest single off Ras Kass’ Booth-sponsored collaborative set with beat crew Doc Hollywood, the Cali representative turns that equation upside-down, making clear that his desire for paper is only a distant second to his lust for Big Booty B*tches. Over Lex Larson and Louie Rubio‘s breezy, synth-driven groove (inspired, of course, by the titular line from Biggie‘s Machine Gun Funk), the Cali rhymesayer voices his appreciation for women with a little extra in the back. As usual, the memorable lines come hard and fast; personally, I can’t decide whether I’m more amused by “J-Lo like Martin Luther King for junk in the trunk.” or “Filipino chick—call her Fanny Pacquiao.” Digging this head-noddable ode to the female posterior? More is on its way—watch for Ras Kass’ and Doc Hollywood’s Spit No Evil street album to arrive on our mixtape page for free streaming and download April 3.
Written by richard on 03/13/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.