If you ask your average rapper what motivates him, the answer will be money and women—in that order. On the latest single off Ras Kass’ Booth-sponsored collaborative set with beat crew Doc Hollywood, the Cali representative turns that equation upside-down, making clear that his desire for paper is only a distant second to his lust for Big Booty B*tches. Over Lex Larson and Louie Rubio‘s breezy, synth-driven groove (inspired, of course, by the titular line from Biggie‘s Machine Gun Funk), the Cali rhymesayer voices his appreciation for women with a little extra in the back. As usual, the memorable lines come hard and fast; personally, I can’t decide whether I’m more amused by “J-Lo like Martin Luther King for junk in the trunk.” or “Filipino chick—call her Fanny Pacquiao.” Digging this head-noddable ode to the female posterior? More is on its way—watch for Ras Kass’ and Doc Hollywood’s Spit No Evil street album to arrive on our mixtape page for free streaming and download April 3.
Written by richard on 03/13/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.