If you ask your average rapper what motivates him, the answer will be money and women—in that order. On the latest single off Ras Kass’ Booth-sponsored collaborative set with beat crew Doc Hollywood, the Cali representative turns that equation upside-down, making clear that his desire for paper is only a distant second to his lust for Big Booty B*tches. Over Lex Larson and Louie Rubio‘s breezy, synth-driven groove (inspired, of course, by the titular line from Biggie‘s Machine Gun Funk), the Cali rhymesayer voices his appreciation for women with a little extra in the back. As usual, the memorable lines come hard and fast; personally, I can’t decide whether I’m more amused by “J-Lo like Martin Luther King for junk in the trunk.” or “Filipino chick—call her Fanny Pacquiao.” Digging this head-noddable ode to the female posterior? More is on its way—watch for Ras Kass’ and Doc Hollywood’s Spit No Evil street album to arrive on our mixtape page for free streaming and download April 3.
Written by richard on 03/13/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.