If you ask your average rapper what motivates him, the answer will be money and women—in that order. On the latest single off Ras Kass’ Booth-sponsored collaborative set with beat crew Doc Hollywood, the Cali representative turns that equation upside-down, making clear that his desire for paper is only a distant second to his lust for Big Booty B*tches. Over Lex Larson and Louie Rubio‘s breezy, synth-driven groove (inspired, of course, by the titular line from Biggie‘s Machine Gun Funk), the Cali rhymesayer voices his appreciation for women with a little extra in the back. As usual, the memorable lines come hard and fast; personally, I can’t decide whether I’m more amused by “J-Lo like Martin Luther King for junk in the trunk.” or “Filipino chick—call her Fanny Pacquiao.” Digging this head-noddable ode to the female posterior? More is on its way—watch for Ras Kass’ and Doc Hollywood’s Spit No Evil street album to arrive on our mixtape page for free streaming and download April 3.
Written by richard on 03/13/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.