Fresh off the late-September re-release of her She Got Game LP (available now for streaming/download in the Booth), First in Flight State phenom Rapsody returns with a fresh promo single sure to cause Mass Hysteria among her loyal fans in the Booth. Jamla label boss 9th Wonder mans the mixing boards on this headphone-ready cut, crafting a mellow chopped-sample beat that stands in stark contrast to the brash, irreverent content of the emcee’s bars. Like what you’re hearing? Then stay tuned; Rap doesn’t currently have any forthcoming projects on the agenda, but we’ll keep you posted on her plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 10/17/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"U Sparklin'" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.