Fresh off the late-September re-release of her She Got Game LP (available now for streaming/download in the Booth), First in Flight State phenom Rapsody returns with a fresh promo single sure to cause Mass Hysteria among her loyal fans in the Booth. Jamla label boss 9th Wonder mans the mixing boards on this headphone-ready cut, crafting a mellow chopped-sample beat that stands in stark contrast to the brash, irreverent content of the emcee’s bars. Like what you’re hearing? Then stay tuned; Rap doesn’t currently have any forthcoming projects on the agenda, but we’ll keep you posted on her plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 10/17/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"U Sparklin'" (2010)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.