Fresh off the late-September re-release of her She Got Game LP (available now for streaming/download in the Booth), First in Flight State phenom Rapsody returns with a fresh promo single sure to cause Mass Hysteria among her loyal fans in the Booth. Jamla label boss 9th Wonder mans the mixing boards on this headphone-ready cut, crafting a mellow chopped-sample beat that stands in stark contrast to the brash, irreverent content of the emcee’s bars. Like what you’re hearing? Then stay tuned; Rap doesn’t currently have any forthcoming projects on the agenda, but we’ll keep you posted on her plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 10/17/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"U Sparklin'" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)