Though this is Supreme‘s first DJBooth feature, the up-and-coming rhymesayer is less interested in telling us about himself than paying tribute to one of his musical idols: R&B veteran Lee Fields. Borrowing its title as well as its central sample from the prolific North Carolina crooner, this newly-released single finds the artist showcasing his expressive flow over soulful production by French beatsmith JO. Like what you’re hearing? More fresh cuts await on Supreme’s Designer Drugs mixtape, scheduled to drop digitally April 19.
Written by richard on 03/15/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.