Plenty of people say you should live every day like you’re going to die tomorrow; Rapper Big Pooh actually walks the walk. The result? As we learn on Last Dance, the North Carolina mainstay is happy and fulfilled, but his financial situation is volatile, to say the least. Over Praise‘s staggered samples, the Little Brother alumnus rhymes about his easy-come, easy-go outlook on everything in life, currency included, and the clarity that comes with being down and out. BJ The Chicago Kid lends his ever-impressive vocals to the record’s hook. Dance is unattached to any larger set but, rest assured, we’ll keep you posted on Pooh’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 08/20/14
Submit your Rating
For Members Only
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Comeback" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.