Been hungry for some high-quality, lyrically on-point hip-hop? Rapper Big Pooh‘s latest feature will undoubtedly hit the spot. A freshly-released single off the First in Flight State veteran’s forthcoming album, Jambalaya is every bit as fresh, hot and nourishing as its title suggests. Pooh’s fellow Little Brother alumnus, 9th Wonder, works his magic behind the boards. Over his longtime collaborator’s staccato keyboard chords and fluid bassline, the emcee delivers an opening 16 jam-packed with braggadocious wordplay, before letting loose at his competition on verse two. If you’re craving a second helping, stay tuned. We’ll keep you supplied with the latest singles off Fat Boy Fresh 3.5, which will be available for free streaming and digital purchase in The DJBooth upon its release to the ‘net on December 3.
Written by richard on 10/29/13
Submit your Rating
For Members Only
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Comeback" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.