Been hungry for some high-quality, lyrically on-point hip-hop? Rapper Big Pooh‘s latest feature will undoubtedly hit the spot. A freshly-released single off the First in Flight State veteran’s forthcoming album, Jambalaya is every bit as fresh, hot and nourishing as its title suggests. Pooh’s fellow Little Brother alumnus, 9th Wonder, works his magic behind the boards. Over his longtime collaborator’s staccato keyboard chords and fluid bassline, the emcee delivers an opening 16 jam-packed with braggadocious wordplay, before letting loose at his competition on verse two. If you’re craving a second helping, stay tuned. We’ll keep you supplied with the latest singles off Fat Boy Fresh 3.5, which will be available for free streaming and digital purchase in The DJBooth upon its release to the ‘net on December 3.
Written by richard on 10/29/13
Submit your Rating
For Members Only
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Comeback" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.