Once upon a time, Rapper Big Pooh lusted after Gold Chains and other fly accoutrements. As he grew older and wiser, though, he came to the conclusion that expensive jewelry and designer clothes simply weren’t him. Then he started spending his money on whips—equally attractive to women, and a hell of a lot more fun. On single numero uno off the Little Brother alumnus’ forthcoming EP, The Mighty DR‘s dusty sample work backs Pooh as he recounts his growth from a young’n preoccupied with stunting into a secure, self-confident baller. Has this autobiographical jam left you hungry for more? Then keep it locked; Fat Boy Fresh Vol. 3: Happy Birthday, Thomas as yet lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with new records and release details as they emerge.
Written by richard on 06/12/13
Submit your Rating
For Members Only
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Comeback" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.