Once upon a time, Rapper Big Pooh lusted after Gold Chains and other fly accoutrements. As he grew older and wiser, though, he came to the conclusion that expensive jewelry and designer clothes simply weren’t him. Then he started spending his money on whips—equally attractive to women, and a hell of a lot more fun. On single numero uno off the Little Brother alumnus’ forthcoming EP, The Mighty DR‘s dusty sample work backs Pooh as he recounts his growth from a young’n preoccupied with stunting into a secure, self-confident baller. Has this autobiographical jam left you hungry for more? Then keep it locked; Fat Boy Fresh Vol. 3: Happy Birthday, Thomas as yet lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with new records and release details as they emerge.
Written by richard on 06/12/13
First in Flight State underground mainstay Rapper Big Pooh has unleashed volume three in his Fat Boy Fresh LP series, Happy Birthday Thomas. His sixth studio album in total, the project follows 2012's Fat Boy Fresh Vol. 2:...
For Members Only
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Comeback" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)