Once upon a time, Rapper Big Pooh lusted after Gold Chains and other fly accoutrements. As he grew older and wiser, though, he came to the conclusion that expensive jewelry and designer clothes simply weren’t him. Then he started spending his money on whips—equally attractive to women, and a hell of a lot more fun. On single numero uno off the Little Brother alumnus’ forthcoming EP, The Mighty DR‘s dusty sample work backs Pooh as he recounts his growth from a young’n preoccupied with stunting into a secure, self-confident baller. Has this autobiographical jam left you hungry for more? Then keep it locked; Fat Boy Fresh Vol. 3: Happy Birthday, Thomas as yet lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with new records and release details as they emerge.
Written by richard on 06/12/13
First in Flight State underground mainstay Rapper Big Pooh has unleashed volume three in his Fat Boy Fresh LP series, Happy Birthday Thomas. His sixth studio album in total, the project follows 2012's Fat Boy Fresh Vol. 2:...
For Members Only
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Comeback" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.