Once upon a time, Rapper Big Pooh lusted after Gold Chains and other fly accoutrements. As he grew older and wiser, though, he came to the conclusion that expensive jewelry and designer clothes simply weren’t him. Then he started spending his money on whips—equally attractive to women, and a hell of a lot more fun. On single numero uno off the Little Brother alumnus’ forthcoming EP, The Mighty DR‘s dusty sample work backs Pooh as he recounts his growth from a young’n preoccupied with stunting into a secure, self-confident baller. Has this autobiographical jam left you hungry for more? Then keep it locked; Fat Boy Fresh Vol. 3: Happy Birthday, Thomas as yet lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with new records and release details as they emerge.
Written by richard on 06/12/13
Submit your Rating
For Members Only
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Comeback" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.