What’s Range been up to since last May, when he dropped off party anthem B.Y.A.. Well, the bad news is that the up-and-coming singer went through a nasty breakup; the good news is that he’s channeled those Bitter feelings into a brand new single and video. On this heartbroken jam, the artist’s own plodding piano chords set the mood as Range vents his spleen at the woman he once loved. Like what you’re hearing? You’re in luck—released last week, the record is available for digital purchase on iTunes.
Written by richard on 03/6/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.