What’s Range been up to since last May, when he dropped off party anthem B.Y.A.. Well, the bad news is that the up-and-coming singer went through a nasty breakup; the good news is that he’s channeled those Bitter feelings into a brand new single and video. On this heartbroken jam, the artist’s own plodding piano chords set the mood as Range vents his spleen at the woman he once loved. Like what you’re hearing? You’re in luck—released last week, the record is available for digital purchase on iTunes.
Written by richard on 03/6/12
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.