What’s Range been up to since last May, when he dropped off party anthem B.Y.A.. Well, the bad news is that the up-and-coming singer went through a nasty breakup; the good news is that he’s channeled those Bitter feelings into a brand new single and video. On this heartbroken jam, the artist’s own plodding piano chords set the mood as Range vents his spleen at the woman he once loved. Like what you’re hearing? You’re in luck—released last week, the record is available for digital purchase on iTunes.
Written by richard on 03/6/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)