What’s Range been up to since last May, when he dropped off party anthem B.Y.A.. Well, the bad news is that the up-and-coming singer went through a nasty breakup; the good news is that he’s channeled those Bitter feelings into a brand new single and video. On this heartbroken jam, the artist’s own plodding piano chords set the mood as Range vents his spleen at the woman he once loved. Like what you’re hearing? You’re in luck—released last week, the record is available for digital purchase on iTunes.
Written by richard on 03/6/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.