What’s Range been up to since last May, when he dropped off party anthem B.Y.A.. Well, the bad news is that the up-and-coming singer went through a nasty breakup; the good news is that he’s channeled those Bitter feelings into a brand new single and video. On this heartbroken jam, the artist’s own plodding piano chords set the mood as Range vents his spleen at the woman he once loved. Like what you’re hearing? You’re in luck—released last week, the record is available for digital purchase on iTunes.
Written by richard on 03/6/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.