What could be better than being introduced to a talented artist by way of a Booth-exclusive world premiere? Try three premieres in a row… and then a Booth-hosted project. A rap buzzmaker hailing from the Magic City, Ramzez makes his grand entrance onto our pages with the first in a trio of exclusive records off his forthcoming LP. On this high-energy cut, the artist invites listeners to, “Throw It Up like Lebron,” as he lays the foundation for his impending takeover of the game. Think Ramzez is, as he claims on the hook, “fresher than a baby at a baby shower?” If so, you’ll want to keep it locked—as mentioned above, we’ll be debuting two more cuts in anticipation of the March 20, arrival of the artist’s new album, M.T.v.
Written by richard on 02/26/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fair Well" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.