When I see there a new release from Ramzez sitting in my inbox, I can’t help but think of Ramesses, the Egyptian Pharaoh. While their names are different, they do share one connection; Ramzez, with an impressive 2013, looks to become king of The DJBooth in much the same way Ramesses was king Egypt. The Miami native, who burst onto our radar in February with Throw It Up, has since been featured along with his Booth-hosted album M.T.v; both winning the approval of our readers. It’s a good thing then that the visuals for All Dried Out, the latest visual release from M.T.v, feature rain, because the emcee is scorching hot right now. In addition to poignant visuals the production work from iLL-it Beatz will also impress, as the producer combines a foggy, ambient vibe with a dope set of synths. This is the perfect platform for Ramzez, whose blends a forceful flow with a calm, cool, and collected approach. Looks like he is far from being All Dried Out, huh?
Written by Lucas G. on 04/19/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Throw It Up" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.