It ain’t been a long time since Raidenmajor‘s been on his grind, but with the skill, versatility and polish the 17-year-old rapper/producer already possesses, It’s Only Right that he’s earned a coveted spot on our front page. A new single off the Miami native and Major118 affiliate’s forthcoming solo project, this high-energy selection sees him showcasing his talents on both sides of the mixing boards. Over his own stark, sampled production, the artist unleashes a steady torrent of witty braggadocio, effortlessly shifting cadence and tempo over the course of his densely-packed verses. Interest piqued? While Paradise Lost currently lacks a solid drop date, you can keep your browsers locked on the Booth for all the latest from this prodigiously talented up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 01/23/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.