Born and raised in Brooklyn, but currently living in Miami, rapper Rahsaan has found himself a seat on a therapist’s couch for his debut single. What might his problem be? The 28-year-old has an impulse to buy all the freshest and most expensive shoes (sometimes right after he’s just purchased a different pair), hence the title of his new record, Sneaker Store Terrorist. In search of some strong production accompaniment, Rashaan has hooked up with highly-regarded East Coast producer, Needlz, who delivers with a club and street-appropriate beat. Look for Sneaker Store Terrorist to add some much-needed freshness to an industry already run by product anthems.
Listen to More: Rahsaan
Written by Burmy on 06/16/08
Submit your Rating
FORTUNE Ent (Indie)
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.