Born and raised in Brooklyn, but currently living in Miami, rapper Rahsaan has found himself a seat on a therapist’s couch for his debut single. What might his problem be? The 28-year-old has an impulse to buy all the freshest and most expensive shoes (sometimes right after he’s just purchased a different pair), hence the title of his new record, Sneaker Store Terrorist. In search of some strong production accompaniment, Rashaan has hooked up with highly-regarded East Coast producer, Needlz, who delivers with a club and street-appropriate beat. Look for Sneaker Store Terrorist to add some much-needed freshness to an industry already run by product anthems.
Written by Burmy on 06/16/08
Submit your Rating
FORTUNE Ent (Indie)
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.