Born and raised in Brooklyn, but currently living in Miami, rapper Rahsaan has found himself a seat on a therapist’s couch for his debut single. What might his problem be? The 28-year-old has an impulse to buy all the freshest and most expensive shoes (sometimes right after he’s just purchased a different pair), hence the title of his new record, Sneaker Store Terrorist. In search of some strong production accompaniment, Rashaan has hooked up with highly-regarded East Coast producer, Needlz, who delivers with a club and street-appropriate beat. Look for Sneaker Store Terrorist to add some much-needed freshness to an industry already run by product anthems.
Written by Burmy on 06/16/08
Submit your Rating
FORTUNE Ent (Indie)
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.