Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
Hopefully you all enjoyed your Valentine’s Day festivities yesterday, I know I did (shouts out to my lovely lady Colleen). While you’re busy trying to figure out how you’re going pay for that romantic night out, though, Raheem Devaughn has just released his latest single dedicated to lovely women everywhere. Where most ballads fall into the heartbroken category, the 368 Music Group head honcho gives us Love Connection, a sincere jam driven by upbeat production from both Carvin & Ivan and the song’s writer Krystal “Tytewriter” Oliver. If you can’t get enough of the veteran DMV crooner, be sure to keep an eye out for his upcoming album, A Place Called Love Land, which will be released sometime soon!
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Raheem’s Jerome D.-directed Love Connection visual.
Written by Thomas K Welker on 04/19/13
Submit your Rating
368 Music Group/Mass Appeal Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.