Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
Hopefully you all enjoyed your Valentine’s Day festivities yesterday, I know I did (shouts out to my lovely lady Colleen). While you’re busy trying to figure out how you’re going pay for that romantic night out, though, Raheem Devaughn has just released his latest single dedicated to lovely women everywhere. Where most ballads fall into the heartbroken category, the 368 Music Group head honcho gives us Love Connection, a sincere jam driven by upbeat production from both Carvin & Ivan and the song’s writer Krystal “Tytewriter” Oliver. If you can’t get enough of the veteran DMV crooner, be sure to keep an eye out for his upcoming album, A Place Called Love Land, which will be released sometime soon!
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Raheem’s Jerome D.-directed Love Connection visual.
Written by Thomas K Welker on 04/19/13
Submit your Rating
368 Music Group/Mass Appeal Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.