If Raheem DeVaughn ever happens to ask you out to lunch, beware. You guys are probably talking about two different things. If you go through with it and he tips you afterward, don’t be offended; it’s totally normal behavior for him. The DC native capitalizes on the success of his food metaphor-infused single, Customer, by remixing it with fellow Chocolate Cityite Robyn Janelle. Like the original, the remix is wrapper-licking good. Janelle and DeVaughn go together like peanut butter and jelly. Producers from One Up Entertainment don’t cook up the original beat too much, allowing the honey-sweet voices of the two artists to take center stage. All in all, it’s a nice dessert to a delicious entrée. Cheers.
Written by Charlie E. on 06/30/08
368 Music Group/Mass Appeal Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.