The Pied Piper of R&B continues his “remix tour” on this brand new version of Jive labelmate Raheem DeVaughn‘s latest single, Customer. Ironically, when DJ Booth featured Raheem’s original version this past winter, several members indicated that the song seemed perfect for R. Kelly, considering his past musical ventures in food and drink. Instead of welcoming his customers to a fast food joint, though, Kells welcomes all his merry followers inside (where else?) the chocolate factory. Unlike his competitor Willy Wonka, however, it’s safe to assume only adults over the age of 18 will be invited (we hope).
Written by DJ Z on 04/23/08
Submit your Rating
368 Music Group/Mass Appeal Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.