The Pied Piper of R&B continues his “remix tour” on this brand new version of Jive labelmate Raheem DeVaughn‘s latest single, Customer. Ironically, when DJ Booth featured Raheem’s original version this past winter, several members indicated that the song seemed perfect for R. Kelly, considering his past musical ventures in food and drink. Instead of welcoming his customers to a fast food joint, though, Kells welcomes all his merry followers inside (where else?) the chocolate factory. Unlike his competitor Willy Wonka, however, it’s safe to assume only adults over the age of 18 will be invited (we hope).
Written by DJ Z on 04/23/08
Submit your Rating
368 Music Group/Mass Appeal Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)