The Pied Piper of R&B continues his “remix tour” on this brand new version of Jive labelmate Raheem DeVaughn‘s latest single, Customer. Ironically, when DJ Booth featured Raheem’s original version this past winter, several members indicated that the song seemed perfect for R. Kelly, considering his past musical ventures in food and drink. Instead of welcoming his customers to a fast food joint, though, Kells welcomes all his merry followers inside (where else?) the chocolate factory. Unlike his competitor Willy Wonka, however, it’s safe to assume only adults over the age of 18 will be invited (we hope).
Written by DJ Z on 04/23/08
Submit your Rating
368 Music Group/Mass Appeal Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.