The Pied Piper of R&B continues his “remix tour” on this brand new version of Jive labelmate Raheem DeVaughn‘s latest single, Customer. Ironically, when DJ Booth featured Raheem’s original version this past winter, several members indicated that the song seemed perfect for R. Kelly, considering his past musical ventures in food and drink. Instead of welcoming his customers to a fast food joint, though, Kells welcomes all his merry followers inside (where else?) the chocolate factory. Unlike his competitor Willy Wonka, however, it’s safe to assume only adults over the age of 18 will be invited (we hope).
Written by DJ Z on 04/23/08
368 Music Group/Mass Appeal Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)