Whether R. Kelly is using honey, Ginuwine is at a pony stable, or 50 Cent is playing at the amusement park, Hip Hop and R&B are synonymous with using metaphors to describe the art of lovemaking. Trying his hand at metaphorical success is recent Grammy-nominated singer, Raheem DeVaughn, who compares his ‘services’ to a fast food restaurant and his woman to a Customer. Using Burger King’s “Have It Your Way” slogan, Raheem offers “super-sized with some lovin’ on the side,” and satisfaction always guaranteed. Raheem’s sophomore album, Love Behind the Melody, is set for release on January 15th.
Listen to More: Raheem DeVaughn
Written by Burmy on 12/11/07
368 Music Group/Mass Appeal Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.