Whether R. Kelly is using honey, Ginuwine is at a pony stable, or 50 Cent is playing at the amusement park, Hip Hop and R&B are synonymous with using metaphors to describe the art of lovemaking. Trying his hand at metaphorical success is recent Grammy-nominated singer, Raheem DeVaughn, who compares his ‘services’ to a fast food restaurant and his woman to a Customer. Using Burger King’s “Have It Your Way” slogan, Raheem offers “super-sized with some lovin’ on the side,” and satisfaction always guaranteed. Raheem’s sophomore album, Love Behind the Melody, is set for release on January 15th.
Listen to More: Raheem DeVaughn
Written by Burmy on 12/11/07
368 Music Group/Mass Appeal Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.