Whether R. Kelly is using honey, Ginuwine is at a pony stable, or 50 Cent is playing at the amusement park, Hip Hop and R&B are synonymous with using metaphors to describe the art of lovemaking. Trying his hand at metaphorical success is recent Grammy-nominated singer, Raheem DeVaughn, who compares his ‘services’ to a fast food restaurant and his woman to a Customer. Using Burger King’s “Have It Your Way” slogan, Raheem offers “super-sized with some lovin’ on the side,” and satisfaction always guaranteed. Raheem’s sophomore album, Love Behind the Melody, is set for release on January 15th.
Written by Burmy on 12/11/07
Submit your Rating
368 Music Group/Mass Appeal Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.