Whether R. Kelly is using honey, Ginuwine is at a pony stable, or 50 Cent is playing at the amusement park, Hip Hop and R&B are synonymous with using metaphors to describe the art of lovemaking. Trying his hand at metaphorical success is recent Grammy-nominated singer, Raheem DeVaughn, who compares his ‘services’ to a fast food restaurant and his woman to a Customer. Using Burger King’s “Have It Your Way” slogan, Raheem offers “super-sized with some lovin’ on the side,” and satisfaction always guaranteed. Raheem’s sophomore album, Love Behind the Melody, is set for release on January 15th.
Written by Burmy on 12/11/07
Submit your Rating
368 Music Group/Mass Appeal Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.