Whether R. Kelly is using honey, Ginuwine is at a pony stable, or 50 Cent is playing at the amusement park, Hip Hop and R&B are synonymous with using metaphors to describe the art of lovemaking. Trying his hand at metaphorical success is recent Grammy-nominated singer, Raheem DeVaughn, who compares his ‘services’ to a fast food restaurant and his woman to a Customer. Using Burger King’s “Have It Your Way” slogan, Raheem offers “super-sized with some lovin’ on the side,” and satisfaction always guaranteed. Raheem’s sophomore album, Love Behind the Melody, is set for release on January 15th.
Written by Burmy on 12/11/07
Submit your Rating
368 Music Group/Mass Appeal Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.